Total Tint Solutions is now installing Australians own Black Armor window tint – Black Armor Pro.
Black Armor window tint is coated with a durable, scratch resistant coating so you can enjoy years of beautiful performance without constantly replacing your window film.
Select your desired window tint shade from light to the darkest legal tint.
All black Armor Films have been ARPANSA (Australian Radiation Protection and Nuclear Safety Agency) certified.
You can trust that you get the highest certified films.
- VLT = Percentage of visible daylight that passes directly through window.
- Heat = Blockage via reflection and absorbency.
- Glare = Total glare reduction.
- UV = Percentage of ultraviolet protection.
- TSER = Percentage of the total solar energy that is rejective. TSER includes visible light, infrared radiation and ultraviolet energy.
- Thickness = Total thickness of window film.
- Published values are representative of typical production runs and are subject to normal manufacturing tolerances within industry.