What is AfterPay?
AfterPay is a buy now pay later option that offers interest-free payment. 25% payment is required upfront and 4 equal payments every two weeks until the loan is paid in full.
What you need to know,
- You must live in Australia, be over the age of 18 years and have an Australia payment card.
- First-time users can use AfterPay for amounts up to $500
- Existing customers can use AfterPay for amounts up to $1200
- The Minimum spend for AfterPay is $495 for a window tint
- AfterPay cannot be used as a payment method for our specials. These are required to be paid upfront in full.
- There are no fees on any AfterPay loan as long as you make your payments on time.
- If you do pay late, late payments are fixed, capped, and do not accumulate over time.
How to pay with AfterPay
- You must let the store owner know you’re paying with Afterpay during the quoting process.
- Select AfterPay as your method of payment. If shopping in store, download the AfterPay App prior to make it easier.
- Login to your account or create an account. You’ll need your existing credit or debit card for instant approval.
- Scan the barcode from the App at the register.
- Pay over 4 equal payments every two weeks.
All orders are subject to After Pays approval. For more information on After Pays complete
terms visit https://www.afterpay.com/en-AU/terms-of-service